Monday 2 September 2013

Hello people
how have you been??????????? I had a blast last week.....................(okay! NOT REALLY!!!) I was dealing with severe cold attack....:(( *sob*sob*
But, I am here again....
So, today I am going to share one of my life's experiences which taught me that "every experience in life happens for good, to make you a better and complete person". Everybody thinks , actually "believes" that they have worlds heaviest burden on their shoulders but this is not TRUE!!!....
This I realised when now I sit back and think about those troubles and hindrances which then seemed "BURDEN" but were nothing more than *silly minds COMPLICATIONS*.
So the story starts like this......
ha-ha!...don't worry I am not going to eat up your precious time so, here's the jest...
I was in my graduation college. Like every batch my batch also had two north and south pole groups i.e., two groups that could go to each and every extent to make the other group look or feel inferior and I was the *favourite* girl among both the groups( yayyyyy!!!)....No! the story isn't this sweet. Actually the whole trouble starts here itself...
till first and second year everything was fine but slowly both the groups started feeling jealous of me because of my good grades, good looks, good personality and yes I was teachers pet too and on top of that I was very active in extra curricular activities too!!!
slowly and steadily both the groups shifted their focuses from each other and their biggest enemy on this planet of life became "CHARMIS" ( awwwww...:(((()
They did every possible thing to make me feel inferior from boycotting me to every possible trick their minds could think of!!!
Both the groups got together and became friends and put the whole blame for their rivalry on me without giving any chance of expression  to ME!!! (UNFAIR)
No wonder I felt like Othello ( lonely and sad)....
But, I did not give up. I got good grades continued to be the best and here I am today- successful and happy soul!!!
Now, many people go through similar situations in life but lose their morale and self esteem but the key to remember is " when you are going up the ladder of success the people who are below you will always try to pull you down".
Therefore, Believe in yourself and your capabilities. They are your haters because its hard for them to accept that they are your followers and they want to be like you.
So, next time anybody tries to put you down or is jealous of you give a smile and say thank you  :)
Because they are your real "MOTIVATORS".
So now after 2 years when I think about that incident I laugh at it because the problem which seemed never ending is now a joke to laugh at!
                                          " Nothing is permanent. Neither your sorrows nor your happiness"

So live in the moment. Enjoy every moment and by that I mean "sorrow" as well because if you enjoy only "happiness" then you'll never realise the real value of it.
If you are feeling melancholic enjoy it don't run away from it. Face it without any hesitations' and that's when you will know your real potentials and real character.

Keep your charm on!
tada!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment