Sunday 22 September 2013

BREAK THOSE BREAKOUTS...

Hi!

How have you been?
enjoying my posts???

I hope I am adding atleast a little bit charm to your everyday lives through my posts.
My priority always remains to educate people around my surroundings about knowledge that actually matters!

And according to me what really really matters in one's life the most is "THYSELF"...
So, therefore all my posts try adding up a charm in your life be it spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally or humourously!

Today my post is about something that we all have seen! googled at least once in our life! tried different remedies to prevent it and many are still struggling with it!!!...

Yes its none other than ACNE/ PIMPLES/BREAKOUTS.

I have conducted a thorough research on this devil and here I am going to explain why?  when? where? and how? 's about it.

* Why/When does our skin breakout?

The answer to this question is that our skin can breakout because of many reasons but I am listing out those reasons which are majorly responsible for skin breakouts: dirt, excessive secretion of oil from oil glands, wrong food habits, wrong cosmetics usage, unclean environment, environment not suiting your skin type, puberty.
One more reason for breakouts is Candida fungus. Its a fungus that feeds on dirt and infections. It is easily transferable via touch ( this is the reason you are asked not to touch a baby pimple or else it will become a father pimple).
 
*Where can the breakout occur?

Well, Breakouts can occur anywhere on your body where you have SKIN!
There is no rule that breakouts can occur only on face, back and chest. They enjoy the freedom to surprise you anywhere on your body.

*How can we treat breakouts?

I have seen a lot of blogs, websites , people giving these promising advice on treating acne but does that all work? maybe few of them do work and treat acne but do they all help in getting rid of breakouts completely?
I have tried all of those remedies given over the internet EACH AND EVERY ONE!
but sadly, none worked for me. That's the reason I conducted this thorough research on this devil.
Trust me, nobody would feel and know exactly how it is to go through a phase in your life where your face is filled up with acne/breakouts. The humiliation and embarrassment NOBODY can see themselves in your place.
SO, I decided to face all this on my own and ting ting here I am with a face wash
that I made myself and poof it was my little genie.
I still use it and today I have a flawless, glowing and fair skin.

Ingredients required to make it:

 1) Chickpea flour( improves complexion)


2) Baking soda (kills candida)

3) Turmeric ( improves complexion and brings glow)

4) Oats ( makes the skin smooth and clear)

5) Pink lentils ( removes wrinkles and reverses ageing) [ make a powder of pink lentils by grinding them in a mixer]


Method:

Add 4tbsp chickpea flour in a bowl to that add 2 tbsp. of baking soda. Then add 1 tbsp. of turmeric to the same mixture and 3 tbsp. of oats and 3 tbsp. of  powdered pink lentils.
Mix all these ingredients thoroughly.

Now put this powdered mixture in a bottle or box whatever suits you best.
Then you are done . You own your own genie face wash.

Usage Instructions:
Take little amount in your hand to that add few drops of water and make a thick paste. Now use this thick paste like your everyday face wash and see the magic after first use itself.

I hope you all try it. This has worked for me and trust me it will work for you too!


Keep smiling and flaunting the charm of your flawless skin!
Tada

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks A lot Swati it worked for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Prateek. I am glad you tried it and it worked for you :) . Hope you read my other posts too. Also, do not forget to share cuz SHARING IS CARING!
      good luck
      :)

      Delete
  3. Swati i readed most of ur posts all are fantastic,keep posting, u are working great
    Thanks a lot again
    I'll do share :)

    ReplyDelete